Acupuncture is believed to have been around for over 3000 years! Most people believe that we have evolved because the weak couldn't survive, well acupuncture has been around a long time and if it didn't work then we would assume it would have died out many thousands of years ago. However, it wasn't until the 60's that acupuncture really took off in Europe and the west. There are still many sceptics, and still much research that needs to be conducted in order to better understand how an acupuncturist uses acupuncture to help people. After conducting some thorough searches we weren't able to find when the first acupuncture clinic opened in Luton, but it is safe to say that there are many acupuncture clinics in and around Luton today!
We wanted to give you some reasons as to why and how it is so easy to have acupuncture for that niggling pain in the neck, back, shoulder, knee, arm, stomach, head, anywhere else for that matter, and why Wenlock Health, is the best choice for acupuncture in Luton!
- Acupuncture has been shown to be safe when given by a qualified practitioner (all Wenlock Health Luton's practitioners are qualified and fully insured to provide acupuncture and many other alternative therapies)
- Acupuncture has been shown in many studies to help with chronic pain in many parts of the body, including the back, neck, shoulders.
- If you suffer with chronic headaches or migraines acupuncture can help, don't suffer or feel that you must rely on medication for the rest of your life.
- Acupuncture is a holistic therapy that tries to understand the deeper workings of your body and not just treat the surface complaint, this often results in sustained improvement in symptoms long after your treatment course!
- Unlike conventional medications, acupuncture does not have and side-effects, it does not damage your kidneys, liver or stomach like some pain killers might over long periods.
- If you take our herbal capsules you can be guaranteed that they are 100% vegan, which means there are 0% animal products inside, we believe that plants have superior healing ability and it is unessesary to use any animals (let alone rare endangered ones)
- Booking appointments could not be easier.
- Make sure you are able to travel to Luton for your acupuncture session, either by car (free parking available), train (5 minute walk) or bus (stop less than 100 meters from front door).
- Either Call 01582 797 001 or Email: email@example.com
- Turn up for your appointment prepared to relax, heal and leave rejuvenated!
- Once you have had your first acupuncture appointment you can take advantage of our online booking system, where you can see our practitioners availability and select the best appointment for you...no more difficult phone calls trying to schedule or long email conversations!
We hope that you will come to see us soon for an acupuncture session, if you live in or near Luton it could not be any easier. Make sure you checkout our Special Offers page to make sure that you get the best deal!